- It stimulates the deep tissues of the skin in its fibroblast-rich layer. The fibroblasts are stimulated to produce collagen and elastin, which results in a visible increase in skin elasticity and thickness. Wrinkles become shallower.
- It relieves fascia and muscle tension, giving your face a relaxed look and preventing stress-related wrinkles
- It strengthens the microcirculation of blood in tissues, causing an excellent supply of nutrients and a nice skin tone
- It improves lymphatic circulation by reducing swelling and detoxifying the skin
- It allows you to stimulate all acupressure points of the face and neck and internal organ receptors for a holistic effect on the entire body
- It supports the absorption of nutrients from the serum and creams used after the massage.